Understanding Corporate Tax
Bolinger Law Firm is able to provide substantial expertise in tax, corporate, secured transactions and financial services, among others. Our firm is also able to provide transaction-specific assistance and strategic counseling for a wide range of legal issues that a client may encounter.
Our firm regularly provides counsel and advice on a wide variety of legal issues that arise in day-to-day business operations, whether in the capacity of “general counsel” or as regional, local, or special counsel in connection with a particular matter. We also have particular expertise in counseling entrepreneurial and start-up firms, including the negotiation of business and lease contracts.
Our transactions practice provides advice concerning the formation of new businesses, debt and equity investments in new and existing ventures, and the purchase and sale of existing enterprises. We provide assistance in sophisticated multi-party transactions involving development and negotiation of complex institutional and multi-level investments and financings, from the inception to the completion of major transactions.
Our objective is to help our clients achieve optimum legal and tax efficiencies in their business activities. We have been involved in several kinds of matters and instruments:
- proper business entity selection for tax and business purposes
- mergers, acquisitions and asset or stock purchases
- venture capital and private equity investment transactions
- loan, investment and shareholder agreements
- registration rights, pledge of stock and security agreements
- stock option or warrant agreements [with rachet and anti-dilution provisions]
- escrow, intercreditor, and subscription agreements
Clients Focused. Results Driven.