Watermere Estate Planning – Private
Brad Bolinger is an experienced attorney and CPA. He has represented over 4,400 individuals and families to help them save significant amounts in estate and income taxes during his career.
Mr. Bolinger spent several years in D.C. working for top 100 law firms worldwide in tax and securities and financial regulations departments as well as Beijing, London, Hong Kong, Cayman and British Virgin Islands before returning to Texas to open his own firm in 2002. He has more than 25 years of experience in estate and tax planning (wills, trusts, family limited partnership, dynasty trusts, generation skipping trusts and charitable planned giving).
Mr. Bolinger has helped individuals and families avoid the most common estate planning mistakes while protecting their assets. He has also helped them prepare and file various tax and other legal documents with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other governmental entities, including foreign agencies dealing with offshore accounts.
At this Estate Planning Seminar you will learn:
- Estate Planning UPDATES for Texas Residents
- Why Wills and Probate might be BEST for you
- The Pros and Cons of having a Living Trust in Texas
- Difference between a Will and a Living Trust
- Common Estate Planning Mistakes
- What is Probate
- Retirement and Beneficiaries
- Supplemental Needs Trust – Protecting those with Special Needs
For more information about the Bolinger Law Firm Estate Planning Seminar, please contact us or call us at 817-722-5771.