Experience in Oil and Gas Law
Bolinger Law Firm oil and gas transactions practice handles all aspects of oil & gas dealings. We advise industry clients in:
- The purchase and sale of producing properties
- The purchase, sale and leasing of mineral rights
- The negotiation of operating agreements
- Other transactions incident to exploration and production activities
The firm has an active title examination practice. We represent exploration and production companies, lenders, and other industry constituents in all manner of title, due diligence, and examination, including the preparation of title opinions.
Loan transactions for the oil and gas business require special expertise, which the Bolinger Law Firm has. Our legal department provides industry and legal expertise to lenders and sometimes borrowers for oil and gas loans. From negotiation and documentation, to closing, modifying, servicing, collecting, working out, and foreclosing, our legal firm represents our clients’ interests in a straightforward, approachable manner.
Bolinger Law Firm has extensive experience handling all types of complex oil and gas financing issues and structures. Examples include:
- Documenting loans to exploration companies secured by mortgages on oil and gas properties
- Representing the administrative agent on syndicated loans involving multiple banks on a secured and unsecured basis
- delivering title opinions and conducting title due diligence with respect to the mortgaged oil and gas properties
- documenting issues related to oil and gas hedge transactions, swaps, and other derivatives
Clients Focused. Results Driven.